2018 Range Rover Evoque Trim Levels
The 2018 Range Rover Evoque offers power, utility, and luxury to Benton area drivers who are looking for more than just the traditional SUV. The five-door design ensures the practicality that drivers are looking for while still maintaining the sharp, recognizable design that has endeared drivers to the Evoque in years past. The Evoque comes with different trim options that can be difficult to parse through, so we’ve broken down a few of our favorites for you: the SE, the SE Premium, and the HSE.
- 8-Way Grained Leather Electric front seats
- Power Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Approach and Puddle Lights
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- Carpet mats
- Auto-Dimming interior rear view mirror
- Front Parking Aid
- Interior lighting
Adds or substitutes:
- Narvik Black Grille, Fender Vents, and Mirror Caps
- Xenon headlights with LED Signature and Powerwash
- Auto High Beam Assist
- InControl™ Touch Navigation
- 12-Way Grained Leather Electric front seats
Adds or substitutes:
- Power Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Memory functionality, Approach and Puddle Lights
- Front fog lights
- 12-Way Windsor Leather Electric front seats with Memory
- Chrome front treadplates
- Configurable interior mood lighting
- Meridian™ Sound System 380W with 10 speakers plus subwoofer (InControl™ Touch Pro)
- 10” Capacitive Touch-screen
Even at the base level, the Evoque comes with remote engine start and keyless start for your convenience and a leather wrapped steering wheel for comfort and to round out the luxurious look that the Evoque has mastered.
Your safety wasn’t forgotten about either–with standard features like Brake Assist, Electronic Stability Control, and Traction Control, you can keep your cool knowing Land Rover has your back when the unexpected happens.
Benton area drivers can take advantage of our Land Rover finance center, where we have financial experts staffed who will sit down with you to figure out the best options for your new car loan that fit your budget.
- Contact us today to schedule a test drive of the Evoque.